Sunday, April 18, 2010

Post for Friday 16th

I thought it was very interesting when we found out that Montag was hiding the books in his house and he was sneaking books from every fire that he had to start. I think that it is ironic but i see where hes coming, because i think that if i had to put out fires all the time that i started because books were illegal i would be curious what was in the books, and why i had to burn them so often. I would probably sneak books as well, and try to read them. I also think that it is weird that Montags wife is caught up in the television and he is trying to grounded secretly. He is very curious as to what the books are hiding and why they are soo illegal.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with her, that i would start to be curious about books if i had to burn them and they were banned. I thought it was very interesting too that Montag was hiding books in his house.

    ReplyDelete